Salary: £12-15 per hour (self employed)
Location: West Midlands
Contract type: Part time 10-15 hours a week.
Closing date: 24thAugust 2018 – Interviews will take place in Solihull on Monday 27thAugust.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing child development programme for 2 to 6 year olds? Toddler Tennis is one of the first of its kind. Our programmes are specifically designed to improve agility, balance and coordination through tennis-based activities. We create a fun and safe environment for children to develop basic physical, social and mental skills.
We are currently looking for committed, enthusiastic, highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team of coaches. You will be working part-time hours delivering community sessions, nurseries and school sessions.Experience with young children is essential and a passion for sport would be desirable (although not required). We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who is not afraid to act ‘silly’ and can keep children entertained – The main aim of our programme is to make a child’s first experience of Toddler Tennis fun and exciting!
You will be required to do 2 weeks of training at half pay (£7.50ph) prior to starting.
Please note that a DBS clearance will be needed for successful applicants, and we will also check personal references. All applicants must have a valid work permit or visa to work in the UK and must hold a UK driver’s license.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver engaging and energetic sessions which are appropriate for Toddlers and young children.
- Create a safe, fun and secure environment for young children to explore and learn new skills.
- Build good relationships parents and children who become part of Toddler Tennis. Develop a strong community amongst those who are involved.
- Be organised and punctual to lessons.
- Being a good role model to young children.
- Small amount of admin hours which may include doing registers, marketing, emails.
Qualifications & Skills
Successful Candidates will have/need to get:
- Enhanced DBS Clearance.
- First Aid Qualified (can be done once delivering)
- Child Protection Certificate (can be done once delivering)
- MUST hold a UK driver’s license.
- Experience of working with Pre-school and Toddler aged children.
- A sports coaching qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Comfortable working with computers (i.e. emails, word docs, social media).
- Friendly, charismatic and good with children.
For more information about Toddler Tennis please visit our website: www.toddlertennis.co.uk
How to apply
If you would like to submit an application for this position, Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please highlight your experiences and why you would suit this role.