Position: Activity Provider
£12-15 per hour (self employed)
Part time one or two hours a day between 9am-12pm.
14th February 2020 – Interviews will take place in Solihull on Monday 17th Feb.
- All applicants must have a valid work permit or visa to work in the UK and must hold a UK driver’s license.
- Have worked or had experience with young children.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing child development programme for 2 to 5 year olds? Toddler Tennis is one of the first of its kind. Our programme is specifically designed to improve agility, balance and coordination through tennis-based activities. We create a fun and safe environment for children to develop basic physical, social and mental skills.
We are currently looking for committed, enthusiastic, highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team of activity providers. You will be working part-time morning hours delivering community sessions and nurseries.Experience with young children is essential and a passion for sport would be desirable (although not required). We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who is not afraid to act ‘silly’ and can keep children entertained – The main aim of our programme is to make a child’s first experience of Toddler Tennis fun and exciting!
You will be required to do 2 weeks of training at half pay (£7.50ph) prior to starting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver engaging and energetic sessions which are appropriate for Toddlers and young children.
- Create a safe, fun and secure environment for young children to explore and learn new skills.
- Build good relationships parents and children who become part of Toddler Tennis. Develop a strong community amongst those who are involved.
- Be organised and punctual to lessons.
- Being a good role model to young children.
Qualifications & Skills
Successful Candidates will have/need to get:
- Enhanced DBS Clearance.
- First Aid Qualified (can be done once delivering)
- Child Protection Certificate (can be done once delivering)
- MUST hold a UK driver’s license.
- Experience of working with Pre-school and Toddler aged children.
- A sports coaching qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Friendly, warm and welcoming personality with lots of energy.
For more information about Toddler Tennis please visit our website: www.toddlertennis.co.uk
How to apply
If you would like to submit an application for this position, Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please highlight your experiences and why you would suit this role.