Toddler Tennis offers early years educational settings a tennis based programme designed to get under 6 year olds active, whilst developing new skills.
Our exciting and structured programmes allow children the opportunity to learn tennis specific skills, interact with other children and improve agility, balance and coordination.
We tailor our classes to suit any NURSERY or SCHOOL with flexibility on duration, days, times and fitting in line with the curriculum. Toddler Tennis offers nursery sessions, breakfast clubs, after school clubs and tennis specific PPA cover.
There are plenty of benefits linking your establishment with Toddler Tennis:
- Professional and experienced coaches who specialise in delivering to this age group.
- More opportunities for your children to develop skills whilst having lots of fun!
- Healthier and more physically active children – improving behaviour and developing skills.
- Assist in achieving EYFS/OFSTED targets and standards.
- Raising the Nursery/Schools profile, making your establishment stand out in the community.
For more information or to book a free trial contact Jess on: 07870168794 or email: email@example.com
NURSERIES WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH
HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US….