Toddler Tennis offers early years educational settings a tennis based programme designed to get under 6 year olds active, whilst developing new skills.
Our exciting and structured programmes allow children the opportunity to learn tennis specific skills, interact with other children and develop the essential skills of agility, balance and coordination.
We tailor our classes to suit any nursery or school with flexibility on duration, days, times and fitting in line with the curriculum. Toddler Tennis offers nursery sessions, breakfast clubs, after school clubs and tennis specific PPA cover.
There are plenty of benefits linking your establishment with Toddler Tennis:
- Professional and experienced coaches who specialise in delivering to this age group.
- More opportunities for your pupils to develop skills and have fun at the same time.
- Healthier and more physically active children – improving behaviour and developing skills.
- Assist in achieving EYFS/OFSTED targets and standards.
- Raising the Nursery/Schools profile, making your establishment stand out in the community.
For more info take a look at our specific Nursery and School pages.