Our Award Winning Toddler Tennis nursery programme aims to compliment your nurseries EYFS curriculum by offering a fun and imaginative form of weekly physical activity whilst developing agility, balance and coordination.
We have created a tried and tested syllabus which sees your children travel into space, become pirates, and go to the zoo all with a tennis twist! Most of the time the children are having so much fun they don’t even realise they are improving their skills.
As part of our weekly programme they will develop key skills preparing them for school which includes:
- Following instructions
- Working together
- Good Listening
We strive to enhance children’s learning, develop key physical skills and build their confidence in the hope that they leave as happy, self-assured individuals.
There are plenty of benefits linking your establishment with Toddler Tennis:
- Professional and experienced coaches who specialise in delivering to this age group.
- More opportunities for children to develop skills and have fun at the same time.
- Healthier and more physically active children – improving behaviour and developing skills.
- Assist in achieving EYFS/OFSTED targets and standards.
- Raising the nursery profile, making your establishment stand out in the community.