- To book a place for your child/ren you must register and pay online – We do not accept cash on the day. If you have any questions you wish to ask before booking please give us a call on 07870168794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your booking we will send out a confirmation email with further information 2 weeks prior to the camp starting.
- We require all children to be signed in by parents at the start of each day. At this point you will be required to inform us who will be collecting the child(ren) at the end the day. Please arrive promptly so that we can get started on time. Upon collection, every child must be signed out by the parent/guardian.
- Staff to children ratio will be 1:8
- Children will be required to bring snacks each day and plenty of drink. Please don’t put snacks that have nuts in them as we may have other children with allergies. We have drinking water available at our venues should any child run our of drink.
- We are unable to provide refrigeration for food at our camps. Please use an insulated container with ice packs to ensure food remains fresh if necessary.
- Please ensure your children arrive ready for all weathers i.e. if its hot please put suncream on and have a bottle so that they can reapply if needed. If its cold bring coats, hats, gloves etc.
- The children will be doing lots of sport and activities so make sure they are in comfy clothes and shoes they can run around in. They may also be doing some arts and crafts/gardening on the day so please don’t put them in their best outfits!
- If you have put on the form your child suffers from asthma or a serious allergy you will need to ensure they have got the correct treatment on them i.e. inhalers or EpiPen’s when they come to camp.
- Although we do have plenty of toilet time at the camp, we know that sometimes there can be accidents! So if you are worried that this could be an issue please feel free to put extra clothes in a bag incase they need to change.