We, Toddler Tennis, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purposes of your online booking or via school club reply slips, Toddler Tennis is the Data Controller and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing that data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way.
We collect and process the following information supplied by you on our website and school reply slips:
- Name, signature, address, contact numbers and email addresses.
- Demographics of your location defined by postcode.
- Date of birth, gender of child registered on the programme.
- Information on child’s health, allergies and physical limitations.
- Your IP Address (with online customers), this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Why we need your personal data
- Information taken on children’s health, age and name will be used by Toddler Tennis coaches to deliver sessions which meet the needs of each child.
- Parent name and contact number is needed by Toddler Tennis coaches to make contact with parent in an emergency situation.
- We use your email address or phone number to send out reminders, promote our products, and services which we think will be of interest to you.
- Location will be used for our own market research i.e. where to set up new sessions and grow business.
We will never release your information to third parties un-connected with Toddler Tennis and without your permission to do so.
Where we hold your data
We hold all hard copy data in organised files, inside secure premises. All online data is password protected and only 1 person (Owner and Head Coach) has access to these passwords.
How long we hold your personal data
We will hold your personal data online and on file for as long as you are a customer. Any personal data we hold on you will be securely destroyed after 3 years of disengagement with Toddler Tennis. Your data is not processed for any further purposes other than those detailed in this policy.
It is important to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date, and you should let us know if anything changes, for example if you change your phone number or email address. Alternatively, you can contact us by using the details set out in the “Contact us” section on the website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Act of 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. To request this information, please email email@example.com.
Changes to this notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. When we change this notice in a material way, we will update the version date at the bottom of this page. For significant changes to this notice we will try to give you reasonable notice unless we are prevented from doing so. Where required by law we will seek your consent to changes in the way we use your personal information.
In the event of any query or complaint in connection with the information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07870168794.
Version dated May 2018