- Guardian: means the person who attends the class with the Participant and is responsible for their welfare
- Parent: means a parent of the Participant who will be responsible for the payment of the Fees and who is the contracting party to this contract and who shall (if the guardian is not the Parent) be responsible for compliance with these Terms & Conditions by the guardian
- Toddler Tennis (Jessica Mapp): means the company or person with whom you have entered into this agreement
- Programme: means the Toddler Tennis classes attended over the half term.
- Registration Form: means the form relating to the booking or registration of the Participant for a half term as set out on the website
- Payments and Fees: means the value chargeable to attend Classes for a half term, as specified on the website
- Coach: means the individual used by Toddler Tennis to teach Classes.
- Premises: means the place where the Classes take place
- Half Term: means the school half terms for which dates are agreed on the website
- Child: means the person who is attending or who is booked on to a Toddler Tennis Class who details are specified by the Parent or guardian on the registration form.
Terms and Conditions
- When you book or purchase any product or service from us, you are signifying your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- No variation or addition to the Terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Little Kickers and the Parent.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between the parties. It is agreed that no statement, promise or inducement whether written or oral alleged to have been made by either party and which is no contained herein shall be binding or form part of this agreement.
- Without prejudice we reserve the right to modify, cancel or append to these Terms and Conditions without notice. On renewal of Sessions or purchase of any Toddler Tennis product of service, the most recent shall apply.
- All free trial’s must be booked with one of our team prior to attending the session. Those who turn up without booking will not be able to take part.
- If you can no longer attend a free trial you must give the coach 24 hours notice otherwise this will count as an attended free trial.
Payment and Fees
- The parent/guardian must book and pay the fees for the entire half term online (dates will be stated online) prior to the child attending the classes.
- If fees are not paid by the child’s second session, then the child will not be able to take part.
- Toddler Tennis does not offer refunds unless it is stated within our guarantee.
- Toddler Tennis cannot refund any card payment charges from booking online.
- Children who join part way through the half term will be expected to pay for the remaining sessions in full prior to attending their next session. If fees are not paid their child will not be allowed to take part.
- Parents/Guardians can roll over ONE paid session to the following half term (only the following half term) if a session is missed.
- If your child is on a Waiting List, this does not guarantee a place in a particular Session.
- We accept no responsibility and make no guarantees to the order in which places are offered.
- Toddler Tennis reserves the right to cancel sessions for any reason. In the event of a course being cancelled by Toddler Tennis we will refund the fees for all remaining classes.
- Toddler Tennis does not offer refunds for classes cancelled by parents or guardians.
- In the event that a Toddler Tennis class gets cancelled by the coach due to illness and we are unable to get a replacement, an extra class will either be added onto the end of the half term or the fees will be taken off payment for the following half term.
- All coaches are trained in basic first aid and by accepting these terms you are agreeing for your child to receive first aid from our first aid qualified coaches.
- This includes applying a plaster, epi pen, ice pack, child’s own inhaler.
- The parent/guardian warrants that the information supplied on the registration form, at the point of booking is accurate and up to date.
- The parent/guardian takes full responsibility for the child during the class and whilst on the premises for a class.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the Parent/guardian agrees to keep the content of the Toddler Tennis classes confidential and not to use or copy any aspect of the class directly or indirectly. Whilst the Pupil is attending a course and for a year afterwards, the Parent/guardian must not be directly or indirectly involved, in any way, in a business or organisation which competes with Toddler Tennis.
- The Parent/Guardian, in agreeing to the terms of this contract, consents to their contact being used by Toddler Tennis to promote other products i.e. birthday parties, summer camps and community sessions.
- To confirm your booking a non-refundable payment of 50% of the quoted price for the Birthday Party should be made.
- The balance of the party fee is due 1 weeks prior to the party date, if payment is not made by this time, Toddler Tennis reserve the right to cancel the birthday party.
- Payment can be paid by cheque or bank transfer and must be paid directly to Jessica Mapp.
- There is a minimum number of 6 attendees for each Birthday Party.
- The parent/guardian take full responsibility for the children during a Birthday Party.
In the event that we consider:
- you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any regulations issued at the time of registration by us;
- the behaviour of your child/ one of your pupils is disruptive or likely to put other children or Toddler Tennis staff in danger; or
- your behaviour towards us, other customers, children in their care or our suppliers, agents, managers, teachers or employees is disruptive, inappropriate, consistently negligent or likely to bring us or any of our products or services into disrepute, we reserve the right to exclude your child/pupil from any Toddler Tennis activity or part thereof.
- In the event that your child/pupil is excluded, no fees will be repaid to you and we reserve the right to seek payment of the balance of any fees due to us.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all our products and services are provided on an “as is” basis and save as expressly stated herein without representations, conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, child development, non-infringement or title but excluding the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
Cancellation & venue changes
- We reserve the right to cancel any Lesson, Camp, Party or other service at any time up to and including the date the activity starts. Should this occur we will endeavour to give you at least seven day’s notice where possible and will attempt to offer you a viable alternative or a refund of any fee paid.
Health & injuries
- We accept children on the assumption that they are in good health and it is your responsibility to alert us to any medical complaint or history suffered by your child. There is provision to inform us of any health concern on the child registration form.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from errors or omissions on the Registration Form whether completed by you or by another person in charge of your child at the time of completion.
- We do not accept liability for death or personal injury to any child attending Toddler Tennis or any activity related to Toddler Tennis whether organised by us or otherwise save to the extent that such injury shall be caused by the negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss of, or damage to, personal property belonging to you or any child irrespective of whether such possessions might be used by you or the child for the purposes of any Toddler Tennis activity save to the extent that such loss shall be caused by the negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, delays in public transport, weather, quarantine, sickness, bereavement, strikes or other industrial action, terrorism, fire security alerts and riot.
- A person who is not party to these Terms and Conditions or any agreement or document incorporating these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
Use of personal information
- Information you provide or we hold about you (whether or not under our contract (or contracts) with you) may be used by us and our agents to:
- identify you when you contact us;
- help identify services and/or products provided by us which you may be interested in;
- help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services and products we have provided before, or provide now or in the future;
- carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
- help to prevent and detect fraud or loss; and
- contact you in any way (including mail, email, phone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance, legal, compliance and training purposes.
- From time to time, photographs, film, video or audio recordings may be made during Toddler Tennis activities for publicity, promotional or broadcast purposes. Please inform us before any such event if you do not wish you or your child to appear or be identified in any such material.
- These Terms and Conditions and any Registration Forms you have signed constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with your booking, purchase or use of our products and services superseding any prior agreements between you and us.
- You agree that you have entered into these Terms and Conditions without reliance on any representation, warranty or undertaking by us which is not set out expressly in these Terms and Conditions.
- All merchandise must be paid for at time of purchase. Refunds on merchandise will only be offered in it is in re-saleable condition. If merchandise is proven to be faulty is must be returned to Coach.
- You may contact us by any of the methods outlined earlier. We will be deemed to have received any communication from you at the time of processing and, in the case of communication other than by telephone, we will endeavour to process communications within seven working days.
- We may contact you by post, telephone, email, text or fax. Notification sent to you by post will be deemed received by you within two working days. Any other notification will be deemed received by you within one working day.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we have current contact details for you and all adults authorised to pick up your child/pupil.
- You must keep us appraised of any changes in the health or other relevant circumstances or you of your child.
Law & jurisdiction
- Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions remain in full force and effect.
- Our relationship with you is subject to English law and you and we irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.